Have a Question?
You can pose a question to the speaker by clicking on the "
" icon at the end of the session title. Appropriate questions will be answered during the session as time permits (not all questions will be answered).
This panel discussion brings together companies that are finding success in online/web marketing and social media. Panelists will examine best practices in online marketing, how to develop a social media presence, and how your online presence affects customer relations. Best of all, we'll talk about how you measure the success of your online and social marketing to understand its value and reward.
|DB05: Web & Social Media Marketing for Dealers & Integrators|
Room: 202 ~ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Wednesday, April 6, 2011)
1. Identify the basics of good online marketing
2. Compare your company's social media efforts to those of comparable firms
3. Measure the effects of your online and social media marketing
Speaker: Geoff Kohl - Editor-in-Chief, SecurityInfoWatch.com
Are you a public safety, law enforcement or corporate end user charged with deploying multiple solutions over a new or existing wireless infrastructure? Or are you a Systems Integrator involved with wireless networks and edge devices looking to learn what devices and infrastructure are required? If so, you won't want to miss this comprehensive session. You'll learn the ins and outs of Wireless Infrastructure first hand from our panel of experts. We'll cover the various infrastructure types along with best uses and limitations of each, development of a wireless infrastructure Project Roadmap, as well as the installation, training, and post-deployment maintenance of a wireless system.
|MS01: Muni-Surveillance Panel I: Wireless Infrastructure|
Room: 204 ~ 10:15 am - 11:15 am (Thursday, April 7, 2011)
1. Explore real case studies where wireless deployment has benefited Municipal Video Surveillance.
2. Review critical steps to developing a wireless infrastructure project roadmap from TCO analysis to maintenance.
3. Describe infrastructure types — MESH/MIMO, WIMAX, and more — as well as the best uses and limitations of each.
Speaker: Robert Wu - Vice President, Alliances and Corporate Development, March Networks